Looking for a prize for your charity raffle? Seeking a special prize for your auction? Are you a charity operating in Europe? Then look no further!
The Foundation is pleased to offer you this wonderful opportunity to purchase hotel accommodation vouchers. Accommodation vouchers for a two-night stay for two people including breakfast have been generously donated to the Foundation by numerous hotels across the European region. For a modest administration fee, these are being made available to charitable causes to raise funds at your events.
Available now, the current batch of vouchers have validity June 2017- June 2018 (unless otherwise specified) to facilitate charity fundraising events.
For individuals, check out our clearance list from the season which is now open to charities and individuals for personal use at discounted rates.
Before you apply:
- There is a limited number of vouchers and these are issued on a first come first served basis.
- The voucher scheme is only open to registered charities and recognisable charity causes.
- If you are fundraising on behalf of a charity the charity will need to apply for the voucher.
- Please make sure you read the full terms and conditions before applying for a voucher.
- Purchased vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or extended.
- These vouchers have been generously donated to the Foundation to raise funds to supplement its administration costs, thus enabling more of its net income to reach good causes through its grant programme.
- This scheme is operated by DMTFYP Trading Ltd, a UK company wholly owned by the Foundation.
Voucher administration fees 2017-18:
These prices (*ex-VAT) are based on vouchers for 2 nights for 2 people on a bed and breakfast basis:
£100 for a 2 night stay for 2 people including breakfast (£25 per person per night!)
£50 for a 1 night stay for 2 people including breakfast (£25 per person per night!)
How to use our voucher site:
- Once you have created a User ID, you can look at the map/list for current availability of vouchers and their cost. Occasionally there may be further price categories that apply for specific voucher locations.
- Charities need to submit a request to purchase a voucher so that we know what fundraising event or work trip you will be using them for.
- Once the usage is approved you can then purchase any available voucher.
Each voucher has its own restrictions so please read carefully and check with the hotel if you have a specific date you wish to use the voucher on. Restrictions are set by the hotel and can not be altered. Refunds are not offered once the voucher has been purchased.
The voucher site includes all details at the point of browsing and at the point of sale. Europe vouchers are those supplied by hotels in Continental Europe. The administration fee applies per voucher and is non-refundable. Any refunds are at the discretion DMTFYP Trading Ltd.
Funds raised from the fee will support the running costs of DM Thomas Foundation for Young People. The Foundation is a registered charity, no. 1084220 (England & Wales) and SC038995 (Scotland). The Voucher scheme is operated by DMTFYP Trading Ltd, a UK company wholly owned by DM Thomas Foundation for Young People. DMTFYP Trading Ltd will issue invoices for the administration fee and will donate all its profits to DM Thomas Foundation for Young People.
*For non-UK charities buying a Voucher in Europe, VAT does not apply. VAT applies on all vouchers for UK stays regardless of where the purchasing charity is registered.