We are looking for an Administrative Volunteer to provide administrative support to our small team based in West London. For more information and to apply, please click here. Deadline for applications is 18th September 2017.
The Administrative Volunteer role will focus on supporting the team with administration with tasks across departments such as:
- Helping respond to charity enquiries for support
- Logging grant applications into the Foundation’s database
- Assisting with processing orders for the Charity Vouchers Scheme
- Assisting with forthcoming events (correspondence, marketing)
- Tagging and organising the DMTFYP photo library
- Assisting with Social Media marketing and celebrations, particularly for our merchandising campaign ‘Ducks for Change’
- Full training will be provided on the DMTFYP Database and any other systems that will be used. There will also be opportunities to support the team in a number of different ways and own distinct projects and tasks.
For full information about the Volunteer position and to apply, please click here. Deadline for applications is 18th September 2017.