ChariTea is back for Easter 2017, better and sweeter than ever!
To take part
- Pick a date between 10th – 16th April or host it during the whole week.
- Advertise the bake off amongst the team members
- Bake cakes and Easter treats
- Pick a judging panel to taste and score each cake, we can give you a scoring sheet
- Then announce the winner
- Sell the rest of the cake amongst the staff for £1 a slice/cake
There is a new part this year. Get your Chefs and guest involved. Throughout the week, Chef can make cakes and Easter treats to sell to your guests. Set up a stall in reception and sell the special creations (remember only items made in the kitchen by Chef and his team can be sold to guests) this will be a great way to make some extra money, and showcase the talents of your kitchen team!
To sign up for Easter ChariTEA bake sale in aid of the Foundation, please fill out the booking form below
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be there to help you every step of the way.