Belfast £10K Giveaway supports local charities and young people across Northern Ireland
In partnership with Belfast Telegraph and Sunday Life magazine, Hilton Belfast and Hilton Belfast Templepatrick are teaming up with the Foundation to help give away £10,000 to local charities – big and small – across the province.
We are delighted to award Giveaway grants to five local projects supporting children and young people in communities across Northern Ireland:
- Open Arts received £2,000 to run regular dance classes for disabled children and young people across Belfast.
- Angel Eyes NI will use its £2,000 grant to deliver sports, arts and life skills activities at its monthly club for visually impaired children.
- Colin Glen Trust was awarded £3,000 to purchase equipment for its activities programme to improve the social, physical and mental wellbeing of young people in local communities across West Belfast.
- Cahoots NI received £1,000 to support its theatre project which travels around Northern Ireland to perform a magic show for life-limited children in their homes or local hospice.
- Crossroads Care NI will use its £2,000 grant to run day trips, activities and life skills workshops at its peer support group for children and young people who care for a family member.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Giveaways, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.