- This event has passed.
October 28, 2019 @ 12:00 am - November 1, 2019 @ 12:00 am
Bake off is back and so is ChariTEA, this time for Halloween!
It’s really easy to take part
- Pick a date between Monday 28th October- Friday 1st November and let me know so we can help you make posters, send out donations boxes and balloons
- Advertise the bake off amongst the team members
- Bake cakes and Halloween treats
- Pick a judging panel to taste and score each cake, we can give you a scoring sheet
- Then announce the winner
- Sell the rest of the cake amongst the staff for £1 a slice/cake
For those hotels that regularly host Afternoon Tea why not do it in aid of the Foundation? Either organise a special one off tea or pick an afternoon when you will donate the proceedings and let guests know that that afternoon all the money will be given to charity.
Your own Great British Bake off
To add some competition to the bake sale, ask your GM or DO to judge the cakes. On our resources page you can find a marking sheet to help your judges decide.
- Donation boxes
T-shirts are also available
If you will like to be involved please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org stating if you’d like any collateral with the date you will be holding ChariTEA