Since 2007, we have been raising awareness of local charities and grants and engaging our volunteers by running ‘Giveaways’. We partner with our dedicated volunteers in their local area, alongside a dedicated local media partner.
The Giveaways have run successfully across several regions in the UK and help our volunteers to discover the very best projects in their region and engage in the decision making process. They also allow smaller charities, many of whom may not otherwise have heard of the Foundation, to share details of their projects and to receive coverage of their projects in the local media. These campaigns typically conclude with an awards ceremony, allowing our supporters and beneficiary charities the chance to meet one another.
We are currently holding the following Giveaways:
Our most recent Giveaways have included:
- Avisford Park Local Giveaway 2018
- Gatwick £10K Giveaway 2017
- #IamABLE £20K Giveaway 2017
- Glasgow 25 Year Giveaway 2017
- “Christmas Cracker” Belfast £10K Giveaway 2016
- Avisford Park local Giveaway 2016
- “Spring into action” Belfast £10K Giveaway 2016
Click here to find out more about our Giveaways and how they help transform the lives of young people.