Raffles are a fun and effective way of raising money for charity. If you want to set up a raffle in aid of the Foundation, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you to those of you who have held raffles to support our local work. Please find details here of winners for raffles held in the past two years. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- DM Thomas Foundation for Young People, Registered Charity No. 1084220 (England & Wales) and SC038995 (Scotland).
- DM Thomas Foundation for Young People is licensed by the Gambling Commission www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- Raffle buyers must be residents of the UK.
- Please note it is a criminal offence to buy or sell a raffle ticket if you are under 16 years of age.
- If you are concerned about your gambling habits or would like more information about responsible gambling, please visit Gamble Aware at www.gambleaware.co.uk/
- Please gamble responsibly www.gambleaware.co.uk
- DM Thomas Foundation for Young People is registered with the Independent Betting Adjudication Service should any disputes arise which need an independent arbiter.
- DM Thomas Foundation for Young People also adheres to the Gambling Commissions policy on the Proceeds of Crime Act.
- For any queries please contact email@example.com