Apply for a share of £10,000 to support your work with young people in Liverpool!
We are partnering with our supporters at Hilton Liverpool City Centre and the Merseyside Metro to award £10,000 to local charities and organisations helping sick, disabled and disadvantaged young people in Liverpool and Merseyside.
Running from Monday 10th June until Monday 24th June, we invite charities, schools, clubs and non-profit organisations to apply online for a share of £10,000 to support their work with sick, disabled and disadvantaged children and young people in communities across Liverpool and Merseyside.
The Giveaways support small local and community charities and organisations which often operate on limited resources to help fund their projects and also raise awareness of their work. Recent Giveaways in Northern Ireland and Newcastle have provided: specialist equipment for disabled children to improve their strength; activities and workshops for disabled and disadvantaged young people to develop their skills and confidence; sports equipment for young people to access activities and improve their health; and a theatre project offering respite and entertainment for life-limited children in hospices and at home.
Eligibility criteria for charities to apply for the Liverpool £10K Giveaway:
• You must be a registered charity or non-profit organisations working in Liverpool or the Merseyside area
• Your work must support children and/or young people between the ages of 0-25
• Individual children or families cannot be supported, grants are made to a charity or non-profit organisation only
• Financial accounts must be available to accompany your application
• Your application must be submitted before the deadline of 5pm on Monday 24th June 2019
To enter our Liverpool £10K Giveaway, please complete the below online form by 5pm on Monday 24th June 2019. We will contact all applicants in July.