Apply for funding to support your work with young people in the North East!
We have partnered with our supporters at Hilton Newcastle Gateshead to award £10,000 to support young people in the hotel’s community. Running from Tuesday 13th November to Monday 3rd December, local charities, clubs, schools and non-profits across the North East are invited to apply for a share of £10,000 to support their work with sick, disabled and disadvantaged young people aged 0-25.
Specialist equipment and resources, outdoor learning opportunities, arts and crafts materials, travel costs, sports activities and equipment, vital support and counselling, therapy and respite care have all been funded through our Giveaways, which since 2006 have awarded over £390,000 and benefitted 73,500 young people in our local communities.
To apply for a share of £10,000 in our Newcastle £10K Giveaway, please complete the form below. Deadline for all applications at 5pm on Monday 3rd December. For more information about the Giveaway, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before you apply for the Giveaway, please check you are eligible to apply with the following eligibility criteria:
• You must be a registered charity or non-profit working in the North East of England
• Your work must support children and/or young people between the ages of 0-25
• Individual children or families cannot be supported, grants are made to a charity or non-profit organization
• Financial accounts must be available to accompany your application
• Your application must be received before the deadline of 5pm on Monday 3rd December
Please note that the application form cannot be saved and returned to. It is advised you complete the form in a Word document and copy and paste into the form at once. If you have any questions about the Giveaway or the application form, please email us at email@example.com.
All applicants will be notified the outcome of their application in January 2019.