If you are already signed up to an event just drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know and use this link below to set up your fundraising page. It takes 5 minutes to do!
- Click ‘Start fundraising’.
- Enter your email, full name and create a password to sign up.
- You will be taken to your event page where you can personalise the details of your event. (Please note: when asked about Gift Aid, please make sure to select ‘no’ when asked whether you will receive any benefit from your event.)
- Click ‘Create supporter page’ and make a note of its URL.
- Follow the ‘4 Small Actions’ that will help personalise your page and will help advertise your page on social media. You can use and personalise the Suggested Text below for your personal story.
- You can change your Page title, your fundraising goal and your story.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your event.
- Update your page regularly. REMEMBER – you can update this page with pictures and status updates to engage with your supporters. You can also thank your donors directly after each donation via this page. Any offline donations can also be added so that your total is accurate.