We are currently recruiting for:
Events & Fundraising Campaigns Manager
Motivational and highly organised Events & Fundraising Campaigns Manager required to join small team.
Help to transform young lives. DM Thomas Foundation for Young People (DMTFYP) is a charity that supports projects assisting disabled, sick and disadvantaged young people in the UK and in parts of Continental Europe so that they are able to transform their own lives. Utilizing our network of volunteers and corporate partners this position leads and delivers an annual programme of events and campaigns, including merchandise sales, to enable the Foundation to undertake its grant programme as well as its employment programmes.
With an annual turnover of £1.5 million our challenge is to continue to raise funds through a varied calendar of events and campaigns, to maintain excellent donor relations with our corporate supporters and to grow our donor base, whilst ensuring the best impact of our grant-making to youth projects across the region.
The successful candidate will require:
- At least four years charity event management or fundraising skills.
- Proven track record of delivering fundraising targets and KPIs.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, including budgeting.
- Clear and professional communication skills in English (oral and written), being able to create and deliver motivational pitches and presentations to a range of audiences.
- A self-starter and team-player with a positive and approachable attitude.
Please send your CV (max 2 pages) and supporting cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th February.
Please note: DMTFYP will only use the personal information provided to process the application and will not store or use this data without formal consent.